2008/12/10

The imperfect "J'adore"

It's name was Paris. The name of the movie. It was all over, in everyone's life, up to Cameroon. The movie and Paris were both everywhere. I didn't like it so much, so I cannot recommend it. Here I talk about the movie, and not about Paris. I loved and love Paris. And I recall how it was. It was simple, easy, I was flying and my life was still able to convince me living it. No, I don't talk about Paris, I talk about what I felt when I was there, in Paris.

The movie is not complicated at all, and it shows only some parts of the story. There are not many things to understand, you just have to feel it and find, right away, the right direction for you. It's easy: we come in this world or die when it happens, not when we want. Nothing is complicate in this, the life should be lived in small portions, in more and more human and simple versions. You don't love when you want, but when it just happens. Too many thoughts ruin the life and call the death on its name. So, it's better to put your nose in the window and watch the people on the street, in a balcony from where you can see the all city - Paris.

No comments: