2008/12/15

I cannot believe that I won't believe in you anymore

I have this song in my mind for more than two days...

"belief is a beautiful armor
but makes for the heaviest sword
like punching under water
you never can hit who you're trying for"
John Mayer - Belief

I received John Mayer's album from one of my friends (thank you!) last spring. At that moment, I didn't notice this song. But now, now it's the right moment for this song. I feel like punching under water and fighting against my own believes and others' believes and principles.

I have to accept that I cannot change people, people change without my help/influence, I cannot change the world, world is changed by all of us. These are the hardest things to accept, when you have strong believes and you feel strong and confident, and you really think that you can change the world. So, thanks to another good friend, I understood what means: "Just let the time works". I will.

And here is the song (live version):

No comments: