2009/01/11

"Let it go"... lock it behind your eyes

The Curios Case of Benjamin Button. I try to convince myself that it was only a movie, only a story invented by someone. It's a movie that can be seen on backward too. The message is the same, but different for each of us.

I won't talk about the movie, the actors, the director, pictures, music etc. I don't think it was perfect and it wasn't the best. It's a movie I won't talk about on the streets, with everyone. And there are few people that I will talk with about it, and I will tell them what I felt and I thought watching it. It's the second movie that I want to keep inside me.

Watch it, and only if you think you have something important to say about it, dare to write/tell me what you think. If not, it's better to be quiet. Let it go. Let it end quietly. Shut your eyes and go further. Lock it behind your eyes. Lock your life behind your eyes.

No comments: