2008/11/09

I miss myself and yellow

I miss myself. I didn't see me for a while. I miss the eyes that stared at a Toulouse Lautrec work of art in a museum from Paris. I miss December 27th 2007. I miss the cold air from Wilmington riverfront, January 1st 2008. I miss the feet which got wet in Seine. I miss the hand I gave to one of my friends on our way to the travel agency. I miss the toughness I had when I was 24. I miss the sister I was for one my friends. I miss the energy that was keeping me awake for 48 hours, with or without chocolate. I miss the feet which were dancing all night long, the eyes ignoring the surrounding reality. I miss the painting stuff and my fingers getting dirty from yellow. I miss U2 - the Unforgettable Fire, and the 5th floor view I had in the dorm from Nantes (room 1001). I miss the sandals I was wearing when I wrote my first article in a newspaper. I miss the mistakes I made "on air", broadcasting the news in a local radio. I miss the 5am cold air from Eroilor Boulevard. I miss Zaraza, I miss my confusion and the SPSS classes. I miss the talks from Maharaja, the driving around with David Cook in the background. I miss the soul that I opened, trained and used for every single meeting or event from Quo Vadis Cafe. I miss not to miss anything/anyone anymore.

2 comments:

PEnTRuOM-V said...

eşti o nostalgică toamna asta:)
te-ai regpsit?

Beudean said...

Da, m-am regasit.:) Sunt tot eu, doar ca am schimbat aerul rece de 5 dimineata cu cel de 9 seara. Si mai am cateva parti de regasit si reconstruit, dar nu ma grabesc niciunde. Intre timp, suport comentariile de rigoare de la prieteni. ;))